The Best Dental Care for Your Child
Dental hygiene for children is essential so that they remain healthy, and it reduces any growth-related problems. According to statistics, 1 out of 2 children from the age groups 1-2 already have cavities; by age 3, 20% of children have developed multiple cavities. There is a misconception that cavities at this age will not matter; however, any kind of malfunction or irregularities during the developmental phase of children should not be ignored as it may cause future health problems. Following strict dental hygiene and family routine is key to maintaining the overall health outcome of children, which will not affect their growth or mental development. We are lucky to have a large community of practicing dentists and clinics in India. All you have to do is look for a clinic near your house. For instance, you can type in ‘dental clinic in Gurgaon,’ and you will get a list of the best dentists in the area.
Tips on how to maintain good tooth health for Kids
Children take up behavior from their surroundings and their experiences. They tend to mirror the adults around them. If an adult is not maintaining healthy habits, your child is bound to follow the same path. Here are some tips for teaching your child how to live a healthy life.
- Practice – First and foremost, practice brushing your teeth in front of your child every day and after dinner. Make sure your child understands why you’re brushing your teeth and how you are doing the same. The activity will be engrained in their minds, and they will try to follow you.
- Visit the doctor – Visit the dental clinic in Gurgaon regularly and make sure that your child also goes along with you. The checkups are for your child and yourself so that they feel the process is not only for them but also for adults.
- Fun – Make the process of following a health routine a fun activity. Help them understand that at night after they eat, brushing is essential to get rid of all the bacteria. Give them a lesson and all the bad things that might happen if they don’t brush.
- Sugar – As a parent, it is crucial to maintain a diet for your children. Do not give them too much sugar, and don’t indulge in regular sticky and sugary food. Limit the amount of chocolate, ice cream, or junk food they might have all week. Also, do not allow children to use cups for drinking sugary liquid for long periods.
- Flossing – Flossing is an important part of oral hygiene, and your child needs to be taught how to floss from a young age. Use a toothbrush that is appropriate for their age and take the advice of her nearest dental hygienist. Use the right amount of toothpaste for your child according to your doctors’ opinions. Show them how to spit out the toothpaste and not swallow it.
Getting the Best Dentist in Gurgaon
The Best Dentist in Gurgaon is just seconds away, and you will find them in Dental Panache. The clinic offers many services that apply to children and adults and the best doctors in the business. For more research, look up the clinic’s website or search for the Best Dentist in Gurgaon. We understand it is about your child, and you need to be extra careful. Whichever clinic you choose, always talk to customer service and ask about the service quality, especially after-care. Get an appointment with the doctor and take their medical opinion regarding your child’s tooth condition. Make regular visits and take necessary steps as and when required.
Your child’s dental health is essential, and as a parent, it is your responsibility to help them understand the importance of keeping up their health. At a young age, mental and physical growth in the developing phase is crucial to maintain a healthy lifestyle that will translate into long-term possibilities. Get in touch with your dental clinic and get an appointment today.