Looking for an Emergency Dentist?
Emergency dental care is helpful and is rendered when a dental fiasco strikes after a period of time. In the event that you ever wind up in serious inconvenience such as having a tooth thumped out, or an oral injury, you can always contact an emergency dentist at Dental Panache and experience an impeccable dental health care service. This will probably re-establish your oral well-being and rejuvenate your health.
How can Emergency dentist at our clinic help?
Our goal is to help you in the best possible way for any dental emergency that you encounter any day, any time. Feel free to contact our office as soon as possible and we are always equipped and ready to help you.
Severe tooth ache, a knocked-out tooth, jaw lock or bitten tongue can cause panic, but quick thinking and staying calm are the best ways to approach such common dental emergencies. We would like to give you insight about the usually suspected crisis situation.
UNBEARABLE TOOTH ACHE:
- Tooth ache typically increases in lying down position due to increase in pulpal pressure causing distress at night. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with warm water to remove any food lodged in the teeth.
- Use cold compress from outside the mouth if there is swelling
- Clove oil definitely helps in relieving pain
- Take pain killers but in severe cases, intramuscular injection of pain killers are needed to alleviate the pain
- Visit the dental office as soon as possible. Usually such cases typically need root canal treatment and fractured tooth may need extraction.
KNOCKED OUT TOOTH
- Handle the tooth CAREFULLY by the crown and avoid touching the root.
- If the tooth has dirt on it, hold it by the crown portion and rinse it with milk or water. Do not remove any tissue attached on the tooth. Make sure you do not rub or otherwise dry the tooth after rinsing to avoid extra damage.
- Keep the tooth moist by either soaking it in milk or holding it in the saliva of your mouth between your cheek and gums.
- Visit us at Dental Panache as soon as possible. Your best chance at re-implantation is within an hour of the injury.
DISLODGED DENTAL RESTORATION
- Temporary or permanent fillings can be lost while eating hard or sticky food. Visit our office soon and get it replaced.
- Dislodged crowns should be preserved safely as an intact crown can be easily cemented back in place. Fractured crowns may need replacement.
- If you spot a small boil/pimple on your gum with or without discharge, alert your dentist immediately.
- It is a sign of underlying infection which may spread if left untreated.
Providing a satisfactory service
As mentioned earlier, in dental emergency, we are constantly evolving our strategies to meet your health goals. That way, when a major circumstance emerges, we are adept in dealing with it at a fast pace and with accuracy. Our mission is to spread soulful smiles via providing you the best emergency dentist.
What our patients say
Good doctor. Got tooth extraction done. No pain at all. very kind and understanding. Gives fewer medicines. very nice and patient.Ravinder Singh
Very friendly atmosphere. Beautiful clinic with a very good team. Nice experience overall. Will visit againVipin Tomar
Went for third molar extraction at Dental Panache. GOOD team of specialists who are very nice. I was scared but the tooth popped out in no time. HIghly recommended!Ankit Pundhir