Best Dental Clinic in Gurgaon
The fear of visiting the dentist is common. There can be possible reasons for it, like assumptions based on another person’s experience, exaggerated scenes in movies or misinformation by peers, etc. But when you get a dental emergency and have to visit a clinic, you soon realize that all your worries were misplaced. We at Dental Panache, are a team of dentistry experts, with years of experience dealing with all kinds of dental problems, we are veterans in this field.
Some of the services provided by Dental Panache:
- Teeth whitening: Teeth can darken with age, but staining may be caused by various foods and beverages such as coffee, tea, and berries, smoking, or a trauma to a tooth. Thankfully there are various teeth whitening options available, including in-office and at-home bleaching.
- Veneers: Veneers are pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the teeth. They can be used to repair decayed, chipped, or stained teeth and can also help in closing gaps between teeth. If your teeth have gotten discolored due to age, then a veneer may improve their appearance. A local anesthetic is required during the treatment and, depending on the extent of changes required, it may take multiple appointments to complete.
- Root canals: Root canals are done to treat diseased or abscessed teeth. When a tooth is badly injured or decayed, it is important to clean out the infected tissue in the center of the tooth. This space is later filled and the opening is sealed. If you save your tooth then it prevents the need to replace it with an artificial one. We specialize in single sitting painless root canal treatment.
- Braces: A dental brace is a device used to correct the alignment of teeth and bite-related problems and unlike what you see in movies or TV, braces can be worn at any age so long as you don’t have any bad dental health, since to apply braces you need to have strong and flexible gums as it straightens teeth by exerting steady pressure on the teeth.
- Tooth extraction: If a tooth is damaged excessively, then it may need to be extracted. Severe tooth infection, tooth decay, etc. can all require a tooth extraction. It is simple to extract visible teeth. Teeth that are cracked or below the surface require a more involved procedure. The oral surgeon performs complicated third molar or wisdom teeth removal.
- Dental implants: An injury or oral disease may result in you losing a tooth. But with the help of modern dentistry, there is no need to worry. Biocompatible titanium screw supported crowns are the best and permanent replacement for your natural tooth both in function and esthetics. We offer a wide range of dental implants to give successful results even in cases of thin bone or diabetic patients.
- Bonding: Cosmetic procedures have gotten cheaper over the years, this has resulted in huge demand for appearance enhancing procedures among the people. Tooth bonding is a procedure where your dentist applies a tooth-colored composite resin to one or more of your teeth to repair the damage and improve appearance. This is in great demand, as it is a cost-effective way to enhance your smile.
- Kid dentistry: Kids and adults have different requirements for the treatment they get from their dentist. Our specialists are well experienced in kid dentistry, as it is a different field which requires a different approach. We make sure that the child is comfortable and has a pleasant experience. There are many dental clinics in Gurgaon, but what makes Dental Panache stand out from the rest is its world-class oral health care and a team of expert & passionate doctors. At Dental Panache all patients are considered as extended family. Going above and beyond the client’s expectations is what the dentists here strive for.