Get The Best Dental Treatments At Dental Panache
Visiting the dentist is a common fear of people. There are reasons for it, like assumptions based on another person’s experience, exaggerated scenes in movies or misinformation by peers, etc. But when you get a dental emergency and have to visit a clinic, you soon realize that all your worries were useless. We, at Dental Panache, are a team of dentistry experts, with years of experience dealing with all types of dental problems.
Why choose Dental Panache?
- We strive to solve all your problems ethically using the best quality materials and equipment.
- Dental Panache consists of a team of experienced specialists from the best dental institutions and every case is handled by someone who is an expert in that field.
- Safety is paramount! We have invested in a high-volume suction device to reduce aerosol generation, installed a medical-grade air purifier, and fumigated the premises after every patient.
- We work on a prior appointment basis to eliminate any waiting period and spend sufficient time with the patients to ensure a pleasant and painless dental experience.
- We love adopting the latest technology and digital simulations to craft your smile precisely and perfectly.
- We respect nature and ardently believe in practicing minimally invasive dentistry, making your natural teeth last as long as possible.
- We invest time in educating all our patients about the importance of oral hygiene and proper brushing technique.
- With a thorough understanding of your expectation, both in terms of time and money, we offer the best possible solutions and deliver results within time frames.
- We have partnered with the best dental technicians and give a minimum 5-year warranty on all our crowns, inlays, and Onlays.
- Follow-up is necessary to ensure long-lasting dental restorations. We always welcome you into our practice and happily troubleshoot all your dental worries. We build relationships by sending frequent reminders on the importance of dental checkups, oral hygiene tips, fun facts, natural remedies, and the latest oral health findings.