Are Dental Implants for You? Here is All You Need to Know
One of the most attractive parts of our face is our teeth. Dental implants may become a must-go if we don’t pay attention to dental hygiene or necessary oral care. The need for dental implantation arises when there is a broken tooth, damaged tooth, excessive decay, mobile tooth, or injury. Depending on the severity and condition of your jaw and tooth, the type of dental implant can be decided. Let us understand what this process involves and which implant may be the best for you.
Why should one go for dental implants?
Owing to the aforementioned reasons, people can lose confidence and face other challenges in their day-to-day lives with a damaged or broken tooth. One can enjoy many benefits after choosing a suitable type of dental implant.
Here’s what can change.
- Regain confidence: With confidence that had been shattered owing to how your teeth appeared will be back with the best dental implant surgery. With implanted teeth, your face value increases. You start getting compliments like never before. As a result, you have higher self-esteem than ever.
- Eat conveniently: This is a universal fact that people suffering from damaged teeth can’t chew food the way people with healthy teeth can. With the help of a dental implant, you get rid of this obstacle and start savoring your food again.
There are other benefits, too, such as better oral health, improved comfortability of using the teeth, the durability of those implants, and better speech clarity. The speech clarity benefit works wonders for old-age people or people who have lost most of their teeth. Getting the best type of dental implant solves the problem in a wink.
Types of dental implants
If you are considering which dental implant is for you, you need to know your need. You may need a single implant, multiple implants, a full mouth, etc. The implant is decided by considering the bone density, proximity to sinus or nerve and how they need to be fixed. You may have to choose between a subperiosteal implant and an endosteal implant.
Not just that, when considering a dental implant, you should know that other processes may be required. Some of the standard medical processes that go along with dental implantation are the following:
- Augmentation of bone: One needs a healthy jawbone for better support for the implants. If that is missing, bone augmentation is the step.
- Ridge expansion: This step is done when the jaw is narrower than required.
- Sinus lift: This process is one of the most challenging ones. The upper-back jaw is a part that is difficult to use for implantation. The main reason behind this is its closeness to the sinus. A sinus lift is the only way out to get this fixed.
No matter which dental implant you want to go for, Dental Panache has your back. We are India’s top dental clinic that has been serving several clients from all over the world. Our dentists are highly educated and experienced. We have world-class infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities for all your dental implant needs. Apart from dental implantation, we are Gurgaon’s best clinic for teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental crown and bridges, kids dentist etc. Located in the heart of the city, it won’t be difficult for you to locate us. You can call us now if you want to seek consultation before meeting us. Please check our client testimonials for your satisfaction. You will be pleased with how we have been spreading soulful smiles.