All that you want to know about invisible braces in Gurgaon
If your dentist suggests you need braces, it is such a harrowing experience. But with the advancement of medical technology invisible braces have come into action and made the experience of wearing braces a lot less painful and conscious. The best invisible braces in Gurgaon are done at Dental Panache. Read on to find out more about the procedure.
Invisible braces are an invisible alternative to traditional metallic braces. With these, you can straighten your teeth and enhance their appearance without the hassle of brackets and wires. The best part about invisible braces is that they are perpetually invisible and sit so snugly and comfortably on your teeth.
In what cases do invisible braces work?
- Open bite
If you have crooked teeth or want to get smile alignment, then invisible braces is a good option. Invisible braces are perfect for simple and complex cases. For the best invisible braces in Gurgaon consult an expert dentist – Dental Panache.
How do invisible braces work?
Each aligner shifts your teeth in an incremental way so that they are moved in all planes and even rotated if needed. Invisible braces are customized as per your need, so they are super comfortable to wear. These are made of high-quality material that helps to shift your teeth into place. If you feel scared of the pain and wires, then this is the best alternative for you. Get in touch with expert dentists in Gurgaon at Dental Panache for the best invisible braces.
When you change into your next set of aligners, which is typically done after 8-12 days your teeth gradually move into position as per the tailor-made plan suggested by your dentist. You can easily remove your invisible braces to enjoy any special activity or food or if you’re attending a special event. Here’s what the advantage of invisible braces is over traditional metallic braces –
- No injuries due to broken wires or brackets
- Easier to see results at every stage of the treatment
- No pain from sharp wires and brackets
- Ideal for teens and adults
- Lesser dentist visits as compared to when you wear traditional braces
- Better oral health because you can easily floss to reduce plaque accumulation
There is no right time to get invisible braces. You need to visit the dentist and he/she would be able to best decide whether you need braces or what kind of braces would be best suitable for you. With invisible braces, you can smile more confidently and get your teeth back in shape.
The treatment process for invisible braces
- It is usually a 6-step treatment process.
- Visit your dentist. They’ll conduct a high-precision 3D scan of your teeth to eliminate tedious impressions and ensure you get the best measurement for your invisible braces.
- Once the scan is complete, digital photos will be taken of your smile by the dentist and some x-rays.
- The dentist will then create your special invisible braces and generate a customized treatment plan suitable for your dental needs.
- You can view the computerized treatment plan that indicates the movement of your teeth and will also indicate the desired progress.
- Once your invisible braces are ready, you’ll be called by the dentist. You’ll be required to wear these invisible braces for 20 hours and day for 14 days before changing into a fresh set of aligners.
- Wear them regularly till your dentist suggests beautiful results.
Dental Panache is a trustworthy and highly reputable dental clinic in Gurgaon and if you’re looking for the best invisible braces in Gurgaon, then they have the perfect solution. Book an appointment today.